Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I avail the voucher?
You may avail the voucher by filling out the form on the left. Once the form has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email containing the next steps.
2. What are the modes of payment?
You may pay through the following options:
a. Bank Deposit: Thru PNB bank deposit (details provided when you purchase the voucher)
b. PayPal/Credit Card: We use PayPal to accept credit card payments and direct PayPal payments.
These information shall also be included in the confirmation email.
3. Once I purchase my voucher, is it still refundable?
No - once the payment has been processed, the voucher is no longer refundable.
4. I am planning to purchase the voucher as a gift. Is it transferable?
Yes - it is transferable. However, once the booking reservation has been made, the voucher can not be transferred to a different name.
5. I am not decided yet on my booking date. Can I decide on it later on?
Yes - you can decide for the booking date reservation on a later time. But take note that the booking date is subject to availability. We require that you reserve at least 30-days prior to your planned check-in date.
6. I have already reserved a date. Can I still re-book it in case I decide to change my plans?
Yes - you can still re-book it. Changes should be done at least 30-days prior to your original reservation. Please take note as well that the booking date is subject to availability.
7. I want to purchase a voucher for 5 nights or more but I am planning to travel to Siargao multiple times next year. Can I distribute the voucher next year (e.g. I purchased 10 vouchers and will use the 1st 5 nights on June, then the next 5 nights on October)?
Yes - you can distribute the voucher to different dates, given that the minimum number of stay of 2 nights is followed.
8. I am worried about my safety regarding COVID-19. What is the current LGU ordinance in Siargao for incoming tourists?
The DOT laid out its guidelines to institutionalize updated protocols for the operations of accommodation establishments under the “new normal.”
At Lampara Siargao, we prioritize the health and safety of our guests and employees. We make sure that we are following these guidelines set by DOT.
Guests will be provided with information materials and reminders within the property on COVID-19: how to reduce the risk of contraction, proper sanitation, and disinfection measures, and emergency numbers. Sanitation materials will also be provided.
Lampara Siargao will ensure that all rooms are properly disinfected and cleaned before and after occupation of our guest/s.
We guarantee that all our employees follow the same protocols we implement for our guests and that they practice proper hand-washing etiquette, respiratory etiquette and proper use of masks when interacting with our guests.
We will do our best to serve you well, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Terms & Conditions
1. Subject to availability of rooms. Reservations are required at least 30 days prior to check-in date.
2. Re-booking is allowed once for free, provided that re-booking is done at least 14 days prior to original check-in date. Subsequent re-booking will be subject for additional fees.
3. No-show will be subject to forfeiture of the entire voucher value.
4. Voucher is valid up to 2 years from the date of purchase.
5. Additional nights will be charged based on regular rates.
6. Voucher is non-refundable but transferable to another person for one time only.
7. Presentation of voucher is required. Book your dates of stay by sending an email to email@example.com